Concentra Trust specializes in planning and administering estates and trusts, regardless of value or complexity, including those with farms and businesses, out-of-province beneficiaries, or difficult family dynamics. The experts at Concentra Trust will ensure commitments and wishes are accurately fulfilled while maintaining sensitivity to the needs and concerns of all parties.
Concentra Trust can:
• act as a corporate executor
• act as an attorney or property guardian
• perform trustee and trust administration duties
Our flagship program, Executor EASE, is a unique, flexible service designed to help executors understand and navigate their obligations and responsibilities. Executors can choose from a range of services and select only the options they require.
Interested in partnering with Concentra Trust to offer estate and trust solutions? Here’s how we support you.
- over 60 years of national estate and trust expertise
- no age or asset restrictions to limit your clients’ access to estate and trust solutions
- flexibility to work in conjunction with your organization’s licensed asset managers
- a full suite of marketing materials and feature sheets that can be co-branded
- training materials, sales tips and coaching for advisors and client-facing staff
- complimentary cross-Canada webinars with industry experts and FPSC-approved CE credits available for most webinars
- complimentary bi-weekly trust bulletins focused on estate and trust topics meaningful for advisors and clients
- toll-free access to trust specialists